Integrar-T, from Murcia everis office, wins the Social Intrapreneurship Award
In this third edition, the jury granted the Award to “Integrar-T”, from everis Murcia office.
The everis foundation has given the 2018 Social Intrapreneurship Award to Integrar-T, an alternative communication system.
The award includes a trip to Japan to become familiar with the entrepreneurial culture of NTT DATA(multinational Japanese company to which everis belongs) in its headquarters in Tokyo, as well as a mentoring service from i-deals, everis technological broker with vast experience mentoring and monitoring entrepreneurial projects.
This third edition of the Award gathered together seven short-listed entrepreneurs, all of them everis employees in international scope (Barcelona, Bilbao Milan, Brussels, Lima and Murcia ), which lead technology-based social projects:
- E-Yacahy (everis Barcelona): Digital and linguistic work competences through the technology at High Andean communities
- Ataeru (everis Brussels): An open social web platform offering knowledge and help (free or under affordable fees) to students, learners, business start ups, households or to people with social difficulties
- Integrar-T (everis Murcia): Alternative communication system.
- Green Samurai (everis Milan: Green Samurai is a social web platform to report and search waste collection points with strong focus on awarding programs for active contributors.
- Social Hub (everis Barcelona): Meeting point between Company and social world where technology is the common element
- Allibot (everis Lima) : Allibot is a social nutritionist robot that will provide recipes according to the age, time of year and geographical location of the user.
- Kai-Girls (everis Bilbao): Online Mentoring platform to promote scientific-technological vocation among the girls
Through these awards, the everis foundation wants to recognize everis employees of our European offices who lead technological and innovative projects with a strong social component and impact on the quality of people’s life.This way, the objective of the Foundation to encourage entrepreneurship in favor of society and recognize the internal talent of the people who make up everis, is reinforced.
In its decision, the jury has valued both the technological innovation of Arkangel AI, and its enormous impact on health and care in areas where access to medical care and health prevention is scarce.
The winner, Arkangel AI, will represent Colombia in the international phase of the 2020 everis Awards.
everis Netherlands and the everis foundation announced Goal 3 as the winner of the first edition of the everis Awards Nederland.
IDOVEN has developed a solution based on Artificial Intelligence in the cloud with washable technology with which it will be possible to detect, early on, cardiac arrhythmias and sudden death, an ailment that affects more than 30,000 people a year in Spain.